To our Patients ,
We hope this message finds you safe and well. PICSNJ has always prided itself in delivering excellence in pulmonary and critical care medicine. You can rest assured that your health and safety is our utmost priority and now more than ever, it is critically important to maintain your health and well being. For the past 2 1/2 months, we having using telemedicine services to help evaluate, diagnose and treat your pulmonary needs. Now that New Jersey is emerging from the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to start offering in person visits starting June 15th.
PICSNJ has established protocols to ensure it is very safe for you to come into the office. The following protocols will be taken:
1) Registration will be conducted over the phone
2) Patients may be asked to wait in their car until they are ready to be seen by the physician
3) Modified waiting room seating to ensure physical distancing
4) Universal COVID-19 screening questions for all patients
5) Reduction of the number of patients allowed to be scheduled to no more than two per hour per provider
6) All staff will be required to wear masks. Similarly, patients and their family members will be required to wear a mask at all times.
7) Further enhancement of our already high cleanliness standards through rigorous cleaning
Thank you for your support,